Friday, June 8, 2012

today i am 20 y/o

alhamdulillah.Allah still grants me time and space to continue the role of being his caliph in this world.
 so today,9th of june,as early as 12.00 a.m i've received the countless of birthday wishes from my friends :)
i take all those wishes as thoughtful remembrance of my friends towards me :')

to me,birthday means nothing else but getting older and reminding us that death is coming real soon.
as your age inceases,a part of you dies off.that's life's deal.
life is not temporary,but akhira does.

i just hope that i'd become better in conducting my worldly affairs as my life is my investment in the hereafter.
I really hope that one day,i'd change myself substantially into a god-fearing person.
all in all,i hope the second phase of my life would mould me in becoming a stronger and happier person in line with Allah's will :')

here are some of pictures of my pre-birthday celebration made by my uni friends.
i can thank you no more ya Rabb for giving them in my life.alhamdulillah :')


No comments:

Post a Comment