Friday, June 8, 2012

a comeback?

consider it is

h-e-l-l-o bloggie :D

we meet again,after almost a year.

this time around,i'm gonna make this blog private.
it is exclusivley made for me to read and write, coz i don't find any reason to publicise my blog this time.
why?i may not be able to being committed and become an avid blogger anymore and that would,in the end make me become a quitter,all over again.

this time,i come blogging again with a purpose.
to disclose my intangible feelings on any occasion.
at the same time,i want to brush up my english-writing skill,which has gone worse,over the years.
so i hope by opening a blog again,it would be worth trying.
and lastly,my blog would substitute a 'recording tape' of mine so that i could take a walk down the memory lane soon to read back all the posts that i have made :)

wow,pretty pic it is :')

No comments:

Post a Comment