Friday, June 15, 2012

my daily dose of dua

Doa supaya tidak berputus asa MARYAM :4










Doa dicukupkan keperluan [Taubah:129]


But if they turn away, [O Muhammad], say, "Sufficient for me is Allah ; there is no deity except Him. On Him I have relied, and He is the Lord of the Great Throne."


Doa memohon agar diterima amalan [Baqarah:127]
And [mention] when Abraham was raising the foundations of the House and [with him] Ishmael, [saying], "Our Lord, accept [this] from us. Indeed You are the Hearing, the Knowing.


Doa mohon agar mensyukuri nikmat Allah [Ahqaf:15]
"My Lord, enable me to be grateful for Your favor which You have bestowed upon me and upon my parents and to work righteousness of which You will approve and make righteous for me my offspring. Indeed, I have repented to You, and indeed, I am of the Muslims."

Doa mohon diberi keputusan yang baik [A'raaf:89]
Our Lord, decide between us and our people in truth, and You are the best of those who give decision."

No comments:

Post a Comment