Wednesday, June 20, 2012

second semester result

:)

A smile says a lot about a person right?
And when I first put a smile for this post,it means I am good,and happy :D

Alhamdulillah,3.224.
Not as good as Dean's List GPA.
But it means so much to me.
I expected lesser,but Allah gave me more.
The result was much improved than previous semester.

I could still remember how devastating the moment I got to know my 1st semester result few months back.
At first,I managed to hold myself back,I was being positive,well speechless precisely.
Then few days after,the result leaves its huge impact on me.I started to cry and at that moment I realised how weak am I.It wasn't an easy moment for me.But it's great though,to experience it once in a while,coz you got to know how failures feel and cope with such situation.seriously,FAILURE is not our option in life.Don't just sit there and tell yourself it's okay to fail,coz in the end,reality bites!You'd feel hopeles with your failures and you'd never be motivated to do better.

So I decided to change.And I did change a lot in 2nd semester I could say.
I wrote a list of what I was going to do for the betterment of my studies in 2nd semester.
I sacrificed my weekends just to complete my notes.I rarely went back home.
I even changed my study plan where I only took 6 subjects (5 core) instead of 8.

The changes I've made makes my way of studying different from my friend's.
Sometimes I do feel that I work harder than them,while they could still play around but score better than me or even.

But that never let me down.
I know I may have to put a lot more effort than them,but I accept this challenge.I won't call this as disadvantage,coz I believe we work in our own way in order to succeed.We can't keep following blindly other people's footsteps because it may not suit with us.And that's what I did during my first semester,and I've learned from my mistake.

Nevertheless I have to thank my first semester,literally coz it has taught me a lot about life in university,in AIKOL precisely.

It has taught me that I must trust myself more and  most importantly,rely substantially on ALLAH.
The power of DUA I believe,has revealed itself,through this result.I really am thankful Ya Allah :))AhamdulillahhiRabbilAlamin

true :')





So before wrapping up,what have I learnt from this 2nd semester?
1.Don't write so little in your answer sheet.haha.but true,write as much as you could,but of course,not rubbish!
2.Don't get so jealous of other people's achievement,it will bring you nowhere.To gain knowledge,is to be humble,not being jealous and whatnot.
3.Pray harder,coz I know Dua is our greatest weapon :)









No comments:

Post a Comment